Welcome to WHFCU 2.0
- Go to the Online Banking login page.
- Input your account number and press TAB.
- You will then be required to enter a password. The default password is the last 4 digits of the primary member’s social security number followed by their 4 digit birth year. Example: XXXX1994.
- Once you’ve entered this correctly, you will be presented with a User Agreement that you must accept. You will then be required to enter a new password at least 6 characters in length and it must contain three of the following: one upper case letter, a lower-case letter, a number and a special character.
About WHFCU 2.0
We want to give you the best possible banking experience, so we're pleased to announce we'll be upgrading our core processing system. This is the technological foundation of our credit union and it powers all the services you know and love. By making some important changes, we're able to improve on what we have and make it easier and more convenient for you.
Starting the week of April 9th, we'll be rolling out these changes:
- Improved Online Banking
- New Mobile Banking app
- Updated Phone Banking solution
These changes won't all happen at once and we're rolling them out in a couple phases. Here's an overview:
- Starting Friday evening April 6th and lasting through Monday evening, April 9th, our Online Banking and Mobile Banking platforms will not be available
- We will be closed on Monday, April 9th, for the conversion itself
- Our new Online Banking will be available on Tuesday, April 10th
- Our new Bill Pay will be available on Wednesday, April 11th
- Our new Mobile Banking app will be available on Thursday, April 12th
During these changes, don't worry about accessing your funds or making purchases:
- Your WHFCU debit cards will be fully available throughout the entire process for you to make purchases and withdraw cash
- You will still be able to deposit checks via our mobile deposit app throughout the entire process as well
Please keep an eye out for our emails, which we'll be sending regularly throughout the process. You can also keep this page bookmarked for the latest developments. And of course, if you have questions, feel free to call us or visit us for more information on WHFCU 2.0.