WHFCU is open to most healthcare businesses and organizations within Contra Costa, Alameda and Solano Counties. We have a wide variety of healthcare professionals we're proud to call members and we can't wait to get to know you!
Please click on the dropdown below and see if your profession or employer falls within our field of membership. Healthcare is a wide-spread industry and there are so many ways you can be eligible for membership! If after reviewing this list you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us!
Employees, independent contractors, or self-employed person who work regularly in the Health Care Industry in the counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, and Solano that includes the following:
- Assisted living facilities that provide health care services
- Birthing centers
- Blood, organ and tissue banks
- Ambulatory care providers
- Health clinics
- Health rehabilitation centers
- Health maintenance organizations (HMO) medical facilities
- Home health care
- Medical and diagnostic labs
- Medical transcript services
- Nursing homes
- Nursing services
- Offices of
- Licensed therapists
- Pain centers
- Paramedic services
- Medical research facilities
- Pharmacy services
- Rehabilitation centers providing medical treatment
- And more...
Some of the businesses currently being served include:
- John Muir Health (All Campuses in Contra Costa County)
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- American Medical Response
Other eligible groups: Spouses of persons who dies while within the field of membership of WHFCU; employees of WHFCU; volunteers; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families or households and organization of such persons.
Applying is easy and we can help you sign up for a membership in minutes!
- Pick up an application in one of the following ways:
- Call us at (925) 524-5000
- Send us a secure message
- Visit our branch
- Confirm your eligibility with one of our member service representatives.
- When your application is approved, simply deposit $25.00 into your share saving account and you are immediately eligible to apply for any of our programs or services!
Once you're a member, you can maintain your membership for life with activity on the account and by keeping a minimum Share Savings balance of only $25. And with your credit union membership, your immediate family members can also join the credit union and benefit from the same valuable membership benefits you enjoy.