Our branch will be closed on November 22nd and the 23rd to observe the Thanksgiving holiday.
Toggle Bar

Share Insurance

All members receive $250,000 deposit insurance by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.

Should You Withdraw Uninsured Funds?
If you have more than $250,000 in your account, you may think you should withdraw it and deposit it elsewhere to get insurance coverage on it. That's not necessary; you can increase your coverage by opening new accounts here.

Increasing Your Insurance Coverage
Simply put anything over $250,000 in new accounts under different ownership combinations. For instance, open one in your name only, another in your spouse's name only, another in a joint account and so on. Each account, as long as the names on the account are different, is insured separately by the full faith and credit of the US Government. See how two adults can get $1.1 million of coverage, or parents with two children can protect up to $1.5 million in deposits with federal insurance now.

We're Safe, Sound And Here To Stay
We never engaged in the high-risk lending practices responsible for the financial crisis faced by the banking and mortgage industries. By practicing sound financial management, and prudent lending policies, credit unions have avoided problems and are as strong as ever.

For more information, or to increase your coverage by opening new accounts, simply call or visit your local branch. You can also visit the NCUA web site. We're here for you.

  • Holiday Loan
  • Real Estate
  • Holiday Loan

    We Want to Help You Give Thanks

    You may be pre-qualified for a personal loan.

    Find Out
  • Real Estate

    Home Ownership

    Find a Mortgage Loan You Can Love

    Learn More
  • Welcome Home

    We welcome you to our new location!

    Learn More