You can now sign up to have e-Statements through CU-Online rather than receive a paper statement in the mail! You can build up to 6 months of statement history online so you don't have to keep the big bulky paper files!
Notification of your statement is as easy as checking your email inbox. Simply log into Home Banking to view your current eStatement, as well as past eStatements.
Additional benefits include:
- Security – keeps your sensitive account information from being lost or stolen in the mail, and eliminates the need for document shredding
- Convenience – information is formatted to help you quickly find what you need, including links to view cleared check copies
- Hassle free – your past statements are available 24/7 online if you need to research transaction history or print a missing statement
- Timely – your eStatement is ready at the beginning of each month (applies to checking accounts); or quarterly (applies to savings accounts)
- Faster – You'll receive your eStatement faster because it's not mailed
- Saves resources – helps preserve our natural resources
To enroll in eStatements, log in to Home Banking and click on the eStatements button and then follow the prompts to enroll your account.
Need help setting up your eStatements? Please call us at (925) 524-5000.